The internet portal "www.topreinternational.com" (the "Website") is owned and operated by Smart di Claudio D'Aurelio
with registered offices in Chieti in Via Madonna degli Angeli 30 / B
Tax Code and VAT no. 02000620696, for brevity hereinafter "TOPRE"
TOPRE reserves the right to modify and / or update all or part of the General Conditions of Use and / or other conditions that govern your access to the Site at any time by posting new terms and conditions. The future use of the site by the User will constitute your acceptance of the conditions contained in the Website so amended and updated. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions on the Site, the only possible remedy is to immediately discontinue use of the Site.
The information on this site cannot be considered under any circumstances as a substitute for professional legal advice, financial advice or advice on property matters.
The User shall be solely responsible for his use of the Website. TOPRE is solely responsible for maintaining the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, lawfulness, quality or reliability of the information contained in this Website and the results obtained through access or use of the Website. Subject to the foregoing, the User also assumes all responsibility for any damage that may result to his computer system as a result of his access to and use of the Website.
TOPRE, its directors, officers, and agents accept no liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, caused to any recipient who has relied on any content on the Website.
TOPRE: Smart Claudio D'Aurelio, headquartered in Chieti in Via Madonna degli Angeli 30 / B - Tax Code and VAT no. 02000620696.
Contributions: means the information including data, text, video, photographs, images still, audio or other material that TOPRE has enabled the User that are hosted, shared, edited, saved or uploaded to the website pursuant to the Contract.
User Submissions: means the information including data, text, video, photographs, still images, audio or other material that TOPRE has granted to users other than the users who are hosted, shared, edited, saved or uploaded to the website pursuant to the Contract.
Website: means the Internet portal www.topreinternational.com and any sub-domains that contain the Internet in the address topreinternational.com extension.
User: means either the user who accesses the website both the user who publishes advertisements or postings the Web Site, or which makes use of online services of TOPRE.
The use of any of the Website services gives the user the status of “User”.
Typically the User is not required to register to access the Service. However, for the use of certain services the user may be required to register. This registration will take place in a specifically designated form for each service.
In general, the services offered through the Website are free of charge; However, the use of some of these may be, or may be in the future, subject to economic performance in the form and terms to be determined.
PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is prohibited to carry out, directly or indirectly, any form of commercial exploitation of the services through the access, use, transfer of information contained in this Website. Any violation of this prohibition will be prosecuted according to law.
The user acknowledges and agree that the use of the content and / or services offered by the Website is at your own risk and under his responsibility.
it is forbidden to use the portal for purposes other than those provided for by TOPRE.
Moreover, TOPRE reserves the right not to grant access to services and content of the portal when its trade policy considers it. Similarly reserves the right to withdraw access to its pages without prior notice to any user who violates the provisions of this legal information.
In accessing or using the Website, the User agrees not to:
• Use automatic devices, software or other systems designed to damage the website, catalog the website or any information contained therein;
• Use automatic devices, software or other systems designed to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functions and services of the Site;
• any action which results in an overload of data or transfer large amount of data within the system TOPRE and the latter considered, in its sole discretion, as opposed to a reasonable and proper use of the Website and its purposes ';
• use the Website Content or perform activities' framing of of the Website also in order to create or compile databases or other collections of information or carry out competitive activities of any kind with TOPRE;
• upload, transmit, send advertising material, messages or information of commercial spam, chain letters, invitations to tender or contests, junk email, surveys, or other forms of solicitation not required;
• upload, post or otherwise disseminate any unlawful, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, pornographic, defamatory, offensive to common decency, morality and public order or otherwise prejudicing the rights of others or disseminate messages inciting hatred and discrimination of any kind and having religious content;
• use the Site or any content of the Site in any way that can be considered, to a mere discretion TOPRE, unreasonable and / or contrary to the purposes for which it has been made available;
• violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy rights, or any other intellectual property or other rights reserved;
• falsify their identity or commit acts aimed at obtaining money, passwords or personal information;
• violate the Agreement or other conditions of TOPRE;
• violate any applicable provision of law;
• publish, sell, trade, or exploit the Site and / or its Content in any manner unless this has been expressly authorized by TOPRE;
• load or attempt to load viruses, worms, codes, files or other elements that may cause damage to the Site, software, hardware and other telecommunication facilities of third parties.
TOPRE reserves the right to engage in any action deemed appropriate in order to prevent any access or unauthorized use of the Website, including, without limitation, creating technological barriers, communication of the User's conduct to the competent authority or withdrawal access to the Website, without notice, if the above provisions have been violated.
The content posted on or accessible through the Website are protected by laws on copyright and industrial property. TOPRE owns the website, the pages of the Site, the information and elements contained in the texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphics, software, logos, trademarks, trade names or other signs protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
Except with the prior permission of TOPRE, You may not reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, copy, and distribute the information or elements mentioned above.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
The Website may contain advertisements, hyperlinks and references to other sites. These third-party sites are not owned by TOPRE property and are not under the control and responsibility of TOPRE. The moment when the user logs in and browse on these sites, the User acknowledges that is abandoning the Website at its own risk. The advertising displayed on the Website does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the by TOPRE itself.
TOPRE will allow the to enter Contributions on the Website, according to any special terms and conditions published on the Site. The user is solely responsible and accepts responsibility for all the Contributions entered in the Website.
TOPRE disclaims any liability with regard to the Contributions. You acknowledge that TOPRE does not check on Contributions, denies any responsibility in relation to them and does not endorse their content.
TOPRE may at any time, with no responsibility towards the User in its sole discretion and without notice, remove, modify the Contributions and / or disable access to any User Contribution. Subject to the foregoing, TOPRE may remove, modify, or disable access to any User Contribution if:
• such contribution is in violation of the law or applicable regulatory provisions;
• Contribution that infringes intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties;
• so request by a court or other competent authority;
this contribution is:
• misleading, false and / or incorrect;
• inadequate to meet the purpose of the Website;
• to constitute the offense;
• altered by the presence of a virus or other harmful elements for the website, for users and for Contributions.
The user retains ownership of all rights of ownership over their Contributions. TOPRE is not obligated to treat any User Submissions as confidential.
The user grants TOPRE, a worldwide, non-exclusive, free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, display, reproduce in public any User Contribution. With regards to Contributions in connection with the Website, the user grants to TOPRE:
the right to use the name or User name specified upon insertion of Contributions and the right to represent and warrant that:
• the user owns and controls all rights to the Contributions;
• User has the right to authorize TOPRE to publish your Contributions on the Site and to grant TOPRE license mentioned above.
With reference to the User rights on Contributions, you represent and is committed to:
• does not object to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of Contributions by TOPRE;
• indemnify and hold harmless TOPRE, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, partners, representatives, employees and agents from any and all loss, liability, claim or demand (including reasonable legal fees) with third party concerning and / or arising from User Contribution, from the use of the website by the User and by the infringement by the User of the Agreement and the applicable regulations.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Web site includes content provided to TOPRE by third parties ("Third Party Content"). TOPRE does not check over Third Party Content. TOPRE is not responsible, does not endorse and makes no express or implied statements regarding Third Party Content. Users who rely on Third Party Content does so at their own risk and on their own responsibility.
The User declares and guarantees that:
• Information provided by the same during registration are correct, truthful and accurate;
• If any of this information were to be changed, the User shall immediately notify in writing to TOPRE (please see the associated page for contact information);
• the use of the website by the User will always be in conformity with the provisions of the Agreement and to any published statement from time to time on the Website;
• retain at all times and in a safe and confidential password and username, through which access the Website;
• will be 'responsible for any illegal use of his username and password and that of third parties; is
• is entitled to use and authorize REA to display the Contributions under all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions; is
• will not provide Contributions that:
• infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and therefore you agree to pay all royalties, fees or other payments due in respect of any contribution entered on the Website;
• are misleading or false;
• are substantially incorrect;
• may constitute the offense;
• involve directly or indirectly advertising or marketing of any product or service;
• are obscene, including pornographic materials, racist and offensive to the moral;
• are defamatory;
• are otherwise unlawful or encourage unlawful conduct;
• are otherwise inadequate to the purpose of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TOPRE, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, partners, representatives, agents and employees from any and all loss, liability, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising with third party of or relating to the access and use of the Website by the User and of Contributions that do not comply with the Contract, and any applicable statutory provisions.
DISCIPLINE OF LINKS TO THE SITE
Hyperlinks improve navigation of the Users because they allow easy access to other information or third-party websites. For this reason TOPRE enhances the use of hyperlinks in the Website.
However, where established hyperlinks appear on the website please note that TOPRE;
• indicates the original source of the hyperlink if the latter refers to the content of third parties;
• claims no ownership or rights in connection with content of third parties.
TOPRE therefore asks Users to observe similar behaviour in the case of links to its contents.
User is requested to:
• Make direct link to the Content. We favor direct hyperlinks.
• Comply with the legal provisions relating to copyright, property 'intellectual and any other applicable provision of law.
• Use the title or header of the content to which you link, as long as it remains connected directly to that content.
Please do not:
• Make links to a content of TOPRE as if it were a link to an own Content or to a third party content (for example, use its own logo to indicate a connection to a TOPRE content).
• To lead back a link to the website and then connect the same to other sites.
• Make framing of the of the website so as to present it as if it were their own or any other person other than TOPRE.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
To the extent permitted by the current applicable law, under no circumstances TOPRE will be liable towards the user or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, economic, damage or loss, not including, by way of example, lost profits, loss gain, loss of clientele, from business interruption, loss of profit, damage to the image, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of anticipated expenses and gains arising out of or related to the access or use of the site, and / or breach of contract and any other provisions of applicable law.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Agreement, access and use by User of the website are subject to Italian law. Except as provided for by laws that cannot be derogated, the Chieti Court will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute regarding these conditions and relationships governed by them.